Revolutionise your Case Law revision with CaseReVision videos
- Law Modules and Cases online at the touch of a button
- An online learning tool that law students have been crying out for!
- Can't get to a computer? We're easily accessible via Laptop, Tablet or Smartphone
- Case ReVision is revolutionising the way students learn law
- Hundreds of online videos that make learning case studies easy and enjoyable
- Learn on the move anywhere with CaseReVision
Learning Case Law is vital for university and law college students. However, this also applies to many other sectors such as the police force, HR and legal departments to name a few. The addition of CaseRevision's huge library of case law videos with our 'Learn Law by pictures' feature to your organisation will have a positive effect on pass rates!
The established learning techniques for law have worked successfully for many years. However, research has shown that many people are more visually orientated when it comes to learning - 'seeing it in pictures' adds a whole new dimension to revision.
CaseReVision is a market first and is aiming to revolutionise the university law sector. CaseReVision aims to create a lasting visual image imprint on your student's memory. They will get the key information when it comes to the all important exam period.
Take a look at our sample video and see if you think CaseReVision can help like we've helped hundreds before!
Each video is accompanied with written notes describing the case and judgement to further enhance the learning and revision process.